Solar cell module construction and various functions
- Release on :2018-09-13
1) Tempered glass: Its function is to protect the main body of power generation (such as battery sheet). The choice of light transmission is required: 1. The light transmittance must be high (generally 91% or more); 2. Ultra-white steel treatment.
2) EVA: used to bond fixed tempered glass and power generation main body (such as battery sheet). The quality of transparent EVA material directly affects the life of the component. EVA exposed to air is prone to aging and yellowing, thus affecting the light transmission of components. Rate, which affects the power generation quality of the components. In addition to the quality of the EVA itself, the influence of the lamination process of the component manufacturers is also very large. For example, if the EVA adhesiveness is not up to standard, the bonding strength of EVA and tempered glass and backing plate is insufficient, and EVA will be caused. Early aging affects component life. Mainly bonding and encapsulating the power generation main body and the backboard.
3) Cell: The main function is power generation. The mainstream of the main power generation market is crystalline silicon solar cells and thin film solar cells, both of which have advantages and disadvantages. Crystalline silicon solar cells, equipment cost is relatively low, photoelectric conversion efficiency is also high, power generation in outdoor sunlight is more suitable, but the cost of consumption and battery is high; thin film solar cells, consumption and battery cost are very low, the low light effect is very Well, it can generate electricity under ordinary lighting, but the relative equipment cost is higher, and the photoelectric conversion efficiency is more than half of that of crystalline silicon cells, such as solar cells on the calculator.
4) Backboard: sealed, insulated, waterproof (usually TPT, TPE and other materials must be resistant to aging, most component manufacturers are quality assurance for 25 years, tempered glass, aluminum alloy is generally no problem, the key is in the backboard and Whether the silica gel can meet the requirements.)
5) Aluminum alloy: protects the laminate and plays a certain role in sealing and supporting.
6) Junction box: protects the entire power generation system and acts as a current transfer station. If the component short-circuit junction box automatically disconnects the short-circuit battery string to prevent the entire system from being burned out, the most critical factor in the wire box is the selection of the diode, according to the component. The type of the inner battery is different, and the corresponding diodes are also different.
7) Silicone seal: used to seal the assembly and the aluminum alloy frame, the junction of the component and the junction box. Some companies use double-sided tape and foam instead of silica gel. Silicone is commonly used in China. The process is simple, convenient, easy to operate, and the cost is very low.