The flow of the oscillator
- Release on :2018-09-14
1. Load the test bottle and keep it balanced. If it is a dual-function model, set the oscillation mode.
2. Turn on the power and set the timing according to the surface scale of the machine. If you need to work for a long time, adjust the timer to the “normally open” position.
3. Turn on the power switch and set the constant temperature:
(1) Put the control small switch in the “Setting” section. At this time, the temperature displayed on the display is the set temperature. Adjust the knob and set it to the temperature you need to work. (The operating temperature you set should be higher than the ambient temperature. At this point, the machine starts to heat up, the yellow indicator light is on, otherwise the machine does not work)
(2) Put the small switch of the control part on the “measurement” end. At this time, the temperature displayed on the display screen is the actual temperature of the air in the test chamber. As the temperature inside the box changes, the displayed number will change accordingly.
(3) When heated to the temperature you need, the heating will stop automatically and the green indicator light will be on; when the heat in the test chamber is dissipated below the temperature you set, a new round of heating will start again.
4. Turn on the oscillation device:
(1) Turn on the oscillation switch on the control panel and the indicator will light.
(2) Adjust the oscillation speed knob to the desired oscillation frequency.
5. After the work is finished, turn off the power, set the speed control knob and the temperature control knob to the lowest point.
6. Clean the machine and keep it clean.