What are the wrenches? You will know after reading the article
- Release on :2018-04-13
There are basically two types of wrenches, dead and adjustable wrenches
The former refers to a wrench that already has a fixed number, and the latter is an adjustable wrench.
1. Wrench: One or both ends have a fixed size opening to twist a certain size of nut or bolt.
2. Torx wrenches: Work ends with hexagonal holes or dowel holes on both ends are suitable for occasions where the working space is small and ordinary wrenches cannot be used.
3. Combination wrenches: One end is the same as a single-wrench spanner, the other end is the same as a spanner wrench, and both ends are screwed with bolts or nuts of the same specifications.
4. Adjustable wrench: The width of the opening can be adjusted within a certain range of dimensions. It is possible to twist bolts or nuts of different specifications. The structure of the wrench is characterized in that the fixed jaw is made into a flat jaw with a fine tooth; one end of the movable jaw is made into a flat jaw; the other end is made into a concave jaw with a fine tooth; and the worm is pressed downwards and activities are performed. The jaws can be quickly removed and the jaw positions replaced.
5. Hook wrench: also known as crescent wrench, used to twist the thickness of the flat nut and so on. 6. Socket wrench: It is composed of a plurality of sockets with hexagonal holes or dowel holes and is equipped with handles, posts and other accessories. It is especially suitable for screw bolts with very narrow or deep depressions. Or nuts.
7. Allen wrench: L-shaped hexagonal bar wrench, designed to turn the Allen screw. The type of Allen wrench is based on the size of the side of the hexagon. The size of the bolt has national standards. Uses: Used for fastening or disassembling round nuts on machine tools, vehicles and mechanical equipment. 8. Torque wrench: It shows the applied torque when the bolt or nut is twisted, or it emits a light or sound signal when the applied torque reaches the specified value. Torque wrenches are suitable for installations that clearly specify the size of the torque.