Return & Replacement
In most cases, Chip Electronics Stores will accept merchandise returns subject to the terms outlined in the following and will replace the Product or refund your money at your option.
To facilitate processing of returned merchandise:
- Please contact a Customer Service representative to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning a Product(s).
- For all returns not relating to manufacturers' warranties, returns must be made within 30 days of date of invoice, be accompanied by the original invoice number, include a brief explanation of the reason for the return, and be in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Return freight charge must be prepaid. Sorry, C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.
- Products returned solely due to customer error may be subject to a restocking charge.
- To the extent that Chip Electronics Stores purchases a Product from a manufacturer specifically for you, such Products may be Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable.
- A Mil-Spec Product purchased from Chip Electronics Stores is non-cancelable and non-returnable.
- "Not-In Catalogue Items" and parts specified as "Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable" at time of quote or sale are not returnable, including Products designated as Chip Electronics Stores Products, except for the Chip Electronics Stores Limited Warranty.
- Returns relating to manufacturers' warranties are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable manufacturer's warranty and the applicable manufacturer's return policies for the Product (e.g., some Products may require return directly to the manufacturer). Please contact a Customer Service representative for details.
By returning any product to Chip Electronics Stores, you represent and warrant that the returned product was purchased from Chip Electronics Stores, is not counterfeit or otherwise non-conforming, and does not violate theChip Electronics Stores Counterfeit Policy. You also agree that Chip Electronics Stores may test any returned product to determine whether such product is counterfeit, non-conforming, or otherwise violates these Conditions of Order. In the event Chip Electronics Stores determines, in its sole discretion, that any returned product is counterfeit, non-conforming, or otherwise violates these Conditions of Order, Chip Electronics Stores may (i) report such problem to any applicable governmental or regulatory agency or any other applicable third party; (ii) quarantine such product for further testing or other analysis; and/or (iii) take such other actions as may be required or permitted under applicable law.